INTETAIN Group 1 Game
- The boards are arranged in path consisting of gray and colored squares.
- Each player is assigned a colored cup.
- Players take turns throwing a D6 and moving the indicated number of squares.
- Players are free to move in any direction along the path.
- When the cup stops on a square that matches the color of the cup, the player gets a point, represented by putting a coin in the cup
- When two cups land on the same square, the coins are shared, so at the end both cups have the same number of coins after the encounter. A die is thrown for the remaining coin when ther is an uneven number.
- The player that first reaches the last square without going over, gets a bonus of 4 coins and the game ends.
- The player with the most coins wins.