The following Elements are the core elements of a Machiantions diagram
- Sources are elements where tokens are produced.
- Drains are elements where tokens are consumed.
- Converters destroy tokens to produce new ones.
- Pools collect tokens.
- Knots control the flow of tokens.
- Traders control the exchange of tokens between different Pools.
These elements are connected by two type of connections:
- Normal Connections that determine how tokens can travel through the diagram.
- State Connections communicate the state of Pools (the number of tokens on them).
Then there are a few additions that allow you to annotate and control the diagrams