This is a very simple action game, not unlike Whac-a-Mole, implemented in Machinations. An automatic source generates one item per second. It passes into a gate that changes its color randomly, with a 50% chance of turning blue, 30% of turning green, or 20% of turning red. It then goes into a pool. A powerful positive feedback loop speeds up the generation rate for each additional item in the pool. The challenge of the game is to keep the pool empty by clicking the interactive drains below. If more than 100 resources accumulate in the pool, you lose and the simulation halts. At the bottom, a source adds one resource per second to a another pool, counting how long you have been playing. The number of seconds that you play before you lose is your score.